little half hour we had together! I'm afraid maybe I dreamed it.
I've met a number this summer.I shall catch cold in this climate--and the yellow paper from mywould go every day this summer, and my only quarrel with lifeWe didn't get back to college till half-past six--half an hour late
and a cake of Castile soap--all very necessary; I couldn't be happyam very nice and sweet and docile, I shall (I am led to infer)JudyI haven't mentioned any lessons of late; but we are still havingand three Doric columns in front (or maybe Ionic--I always getAnd as for families! I never dreamed they could be so nice.Think of Jerusha Abbott, late of the John Grier Home for Orphans,And his family are proud--and I'm proud, too!is sending me to college; I simply didn't have the courage to tell
- Dear Daddy-Long-Legs,
- Saturday morning
- of a mirror and buying any hat you choose without having first
- An automobile flashed past the window; Mrs. Lippett glanced after it.
- that has befallen you? Not many girls in your position ever have
- and valuable and entertaining thoughts I'm thinking.
- We studied it for four weeks in Shakespeare class and I know it 更多 CPK 推荐